- SPECIALIZED EQUIPMENT – Our trained master technicians use specialized ladder stabilizer equipment to clean all copper gutters. They do not lean the ladders against the gutters. This prevents scratches, dents or damage to the copper
- Courtesy – our technicians will knock on the door to let you know they are on your property
- We bring our own hoses – all we need is an outside faucet available with the water turned on
- Gutters are hand cleaned – we don’t use blowers
- Gutters and downspouts are flushed (temperature must be over 40 °)
- All debris is bagged at the roofline and removed from the premises
- A door tag will be left at the site upon completion
- No pre-payment required – we will mail the invoice
Why we use ladder stabilizers and what are they?
Many homes require that liitle bit of special attention which is why they call us. Copper gutter systems require that special attention and special equipment. We know what required equipment is needed to service your home by discussing your home’s needs. Ladder stabilizers are attached to the ladder and rest on your roof or side of the home allowing space in between the roof and the ladder to protect the gutter from the weight of the ladder. By using stabilizers we can prevent scratching, denting or other damage. Ladder stabilizers also provide the stability needed for the technicians to allow them to do a through hand cleaning instead of using blowers.
Copper gutters not only look nice, but are also extremely durable, making them more resilient in all weather. Because of this, they are less likely to weaken. Properly maintained copper gutters can last for around 50-150 years, which is longer than any other gutter material on the market. Most other materials last for around 10-30 years. Often homeowners can recoup the higher initial installation cost of copper with fewer replacements needed over time.