Yes, you love your Dad but he can drive you nuts sometimes….he thinks he is still 32 years old and can go on the roof to clean his gutters.
- According to the World Health Organization the US leads the world in ladder injuries. Each year there are more than 164,000 emergency room-related injuries and 300 ladder fatalities. It can be a dangerous job and requires skilled professionals. Don’t let Dad on the ladder!!
How We Clean Gutters
- With just a few questions and answers our fully trained office staff will provide a price quote immediately when you call
- Courtesy – our technicians will knock on the door to let you know they are on your property
- We bring our own hoses – all we need is an outside faucet available with water available
- Gutters are hand cleaned – we don’t use blowers
- All debris is bagged at the roofline and removed from the premises
- Gutters and downspouts are flushed (temperature must be over 40°)
- A door tag will be left at the site upon completion
- No pre-payment required – we will mail the invoice
Debris Clean Up
We will bag all debris at the roofline – reducing the amount of debris that blower usage may cause. We will remove it from the premises upon the completion of the job. It will appear as if we were never at your home, aside from your gutters being empty, fully functional and the door tag left on your door.
CALL NOW TO SCHEDULE A GUTTER CLEANING FOR DAD. WE HAVE GIFT CERTIFICATES AVAILABLE.