Seamless Aluminum Gutters
We will make an appointment for our field estimator to come out to your property and assess the current gutter system. We will also provide a written estimate. Often a homeowner requests changes to the current configuration of the system. This is because it is not functioning properly or they want to divert the water to a more appropriate location. Our field estimator will review and recommend any changes that are necessary to ensure your gutters are working properly to your satisfaction.
Seamless aluminum gutters are available in the following styles:
- Aluminum Seamless K-Style – 5” seamless residential with a 2”X 3” downspout system
- Aluminum Seamless K-Style – 6” oversized for residential and commercial with a 3”X 4” downspout system
Determining the correct size gutter for your home
Based on square footage of the gutters, drainage area and roof style will determine the size of the appropriate gutter for your home or building. The steeper the roofs pitch the more windblown rain it will collect.
5” seamless aluminum K-Style gutters with a 2” x 3” downspout system can handle a water capacity of 1.2 gallons of water per foot and are used on small to medium structures.
6” seamless aluminum K-Style gutters with a 3”x 4” downspout system are often used for commercial buildings, but many homebuilders and contractors are installing 6” gutters on larger homes. Not only do they collect and carry a larger water capacity of 35% more than the 5” gutter, they actually look more aesthetically appropriate to the larger size of the structure then the 5” gutter.
- Gutters are manufactured on site with our roll-form machine capable of producing 5” or 6” heavy 0.32 gauge aluminum seamless gutters customized to your job’s specifications. Many gutter companies use 0.27 gauge aluminum.
- Durable 0.19 gauge aluminum downspout systems are installed to help prevent dents and damage.
- All K-Style gutters are installed with heavy duty hidden hangers back-screwed to the fascia. This provides the gutters with the rigidity and stability needed to be pitched properly to drain the water into the downspout system.
- Gutter corner 0.32 gauge aluminum miters are used instead of unreliable strip miters to eliminate leaks
All seamless aluminum gutter installations have a one (1) year workmanship guarantee and a manufacturer 20 year rust proof warranty.
Aluminum Seamless K-Style 5” and 6” available in 15 colors including standard high gloss white
Gutter Color Chart: Aluminum
Half-round (also called U-shape) Victorian gutters are typically considered a traditional shape, as this was the original gutter shape dating back to the early 1900s. Many homeowners with older homes chose half-round gutters because they suit the style and exterior of the home and may be more historically correct. Half-round gutters are heavier than K-Style gutters and water capacity is reduced with the 1/2 round aluminum gutter compared to the newer K-Style gutter, it takes a 6” half-round gutter to hold as much water as a 5” K-style gutter.
- 5” Half-Round Smooth available in multiple colors
- 6” Half-Round Smooth available in multiple colors
- 3” Smooth or Corrugated – available in multiple colors
- 4” Smooth or Corrugated – available in multiple colors
- Fasteners are available in multiple varieties depending on the building construction.
- Rack and Key are common fasteners for both masonry/mortar and stone surfaces.
Copper gutters not only look nice, but are also extremely durable, making them more resilient in all weather. Because of this, they are less likely to weaken. Properly maintained copper gutters can last for around 50-150 years, which is longer than any other gutter material on the market. Most other materials last for around 10-30 years.
Copper gutter systems have different styles and options including the classic half-round gutter system or a seamless ‘K-style’ gutter system. Deciding between half-round gutters and K-style gutters depends on a variety of circumstances and customer preferences.
5” and 6” copper K-Style gutters are manufactured on site.
All seams and joints are hot soldered, no adhesives are used.
- 5” and 6” K-Style Gutter
- 5” and 6” Half-Round Victorian Style Gutter
- 3” Round – Smooth or Corrugated
- 4” Round – Smooth or Corrugated
- Copper gutter installations have a one (1) year workmanship guarantee.